OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!
If you are using an AT Pro you will need to purchase in addition, the Lynk AT adaptor.
||17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)
||2.4 GHz band frequency hopping
||Water resistant; do not submerge.
||WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain.
WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.
||Rechargeable Lithium Ion
||Micro-USB charging port (cables included)
||30 hours per charge (approx.)
||2 years, limited parts and labor
||FCC, CE, IC
||-20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.